Sunday, March 9

Uhm

So yeah, I go MIA online... alot...

But hey, I do update one okayz!

It seems to me that life is looking up recently...

Met up with Maddy last night for dinner and spent the time catching up... man... it feels like no time has passed in the 3(?) years that I last saw her... Oh man... i miss hanging out with you!! we need to do it again... maybe i get rich enough to join your country club and u can teach me to work out... I sooo wanna exercise it's not funny...

I remember the time when we were in Sec sch and you did a Tarot reading for me. I picked the Fool, which seemed appropriate then, and now even.

The Fool is the spirit in search of experience. He represents the mystical cleverness bereft of reason within us, the childlike ability to tune into the inner workings of the world. The sun shining behind him represents the divine nature of the Fool's wisdom and exuberence. On his back are all the possessions he might need. In his hand there is a flower, showing his appreciation of beauty. He is frequently accompanied by a dog, sometimes seen as his animal desires, sometimes as the call of the "real world", nipping at his heels and distracting him. He is seemingly unconcerned that he is standing on a precipice, apparently about to leap, engaged in the supremest act of idiocy or trust.

Throughout my life, I have been blessed with people who guide me when I'm lost, and to them I am grateful. And there's a colleague at work that just came in who has taken me under her wing. She's really been helping me with dealing with all the things at work... It finally feels like things are coming together...

Another highlight of last night was the Prive party... Bumped into DB who was doing a show, and also Bobby Tonelli!! *mad giggles* I mean, not only is he a model, he's and actor, photographer etc etc... Gods, I'm gushing... Spent a while talking to him and his life... and ended up dreaming *literally* about him... Man... Am i deprived or what...

Anyway, have a meeting (yes, on a sunday) to go to now. ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home