Friday, April 18

Disgruntled

Ok

So all is not fine and dandy with me. So tired. Disillusioned, and constantly feeling like fuck.

Not like i can really blog about work since my blog address is on my facebook, and my colleagues are ON my facebook.

Let's just say, that I am not happy.


Balance is something that needs to be found in my life. Emotional and all that crap.

I sound so bitter.

In many ways, I am. More at myself than anything else.

I'm rambling, and not really making sense, and I don't care.

I need to find something. Anything, that makes me feel again.

Happiness eludes me.

Satisfaction evades me.

I am sleeping in the arms of discontent.



My life is going to shit, and I don't really care.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK this is gonna sound so cliche but its one that i gotta admit it works in time where it seems the bleakest.

Look towards what you've got and not what you have not. And you will soon realise and diff what you want and need. Then pursue with all your might what you WANT.

Cheers,
Mike

5/12/2008 09:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home