Monday, May 26

Missing

Hello. It's been a long while. In this time, I've been trying to reflect.

In the end, I'm just a shallow person constantly wallowing in my lack of love and not satisfied with what I already have. I am blessed with people who care and love me... Thanks.

Was chatting with A the other day, and we came across the topic of exes... You know, the ex-girlfriend/boyfriend.

It's a funny position to be in. You can't really exist for the person, but you're not non-existent either. And it applies to the friends of the ex. No matter how close you were, but because you are the ex, you become an ex-friend too.

It's depressing, but it's true.

I miss those memories, but I know that they'll never happen again. Thank you for all the good times we shared. I'll just have to make new memories with the friends that are around me now.



I want to try new things. The good, the bad, the ugly. I crave new, but I'm so utterly terrified of trying.

It's time to grow up. But I don't know how to.

It's time, for a new me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home